- Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card)
System tools (Test access to protected storage)
- This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your schedules on the SD card.
Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed)
- This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the schedules can be stored on the SD card.
Full network access
- The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
Find accounts on the device
- This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
- This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party.
- In the Note page, the events from Google Calendar will be shown.
- This is used for the alarm clock function.